The reason for most failures in small business is lack of structure. Central Services eliminates this issue: the satellite can focus on production, not endless back office tasks.
- Central Services also makes sure the satellite has the proper technology installed for maximum production efficiency.
- Central Services creates and manages the sales, vast majority being customized products sold direct to the consumer over the internet
- Central Services monitors the accounting allowing for continuous monitoring to catch anomalies
- Satellites must run an environment/culture allowing employees to feel free to contribute to the company's success
- Constant review of operations including monitoring of production machinery for maintenance
- Owners of satellite production companies are tested for ability to see everything and get upset if things are not done correctly.
This all ads up to a 95% success rate making raising local capital easy through crowd fundraising. In fact, I expect the investors to drive to the facilities and give advice (good or bad), sort of like a super-board of directors.